We are looking for an enthusiastic full- or part-time Client Service Representative to be the face of the hospital. We are recruiting highly motivated client service representatives who have a passion for animals and for providing great customer service.
This is an opportunity to do challenging work in a friendly, supportive environment where you will be a part of a truly special team!
What you’ll do:
- Provide friendly, quality customer service to our patients and clients.
- Manage the appointment schedule, set up new clients and check patients in and out
- Help maintain and update digital records and other clerical duties
- Work two-night shifts and a rotating Saturday (required)
What you have:
- Strong interpersonal, computer literacy and communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work on your feet and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- A high school diploma or equivalent, veterinary experience (1 year preferred), customer service (1 year preferred)
If you believe you qualify for this exciting position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.