At Malta Animal Hospital, our mission is to combine compassion with the latest veterinary technology to provide the highest level of care for our patients. We are a locally owned 7 Doctor veterinary practice that is committed to providing the best possible care and service to our pet patients and their family while also providing a fun, rewarding workplace for our team.
About This Position
Malta Animal Hospital in Malta, NY is an established, locally owned practice seeking a Client Services Representative to join their close-knit staff. You’ll be the “face” of our hospital, managing the appointment schedule, checking clients and patients in, and performing other clerical duties as needed. We can offer you:
• Full- or part-time
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Employee pet care discount
• Retirement plan
We can also offer you the opportunity to work with a great team of doctors and staff who are truly dedicated to the well-being of their patients and to each other. While we prefer candidates have customer service experience and/or veterinary practice experience, we are willing to train the right, highly motivated person.
You will need:
• a high school diploma or equivalent
• the ability to work two-night shifts and a rotating Saturday (required)
• a passion for animals and for providing great customer service
• strong interpersonal, computer literacy, and verbal communication skills
• the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• to be able to work on your feet and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Interested in joining us?
Please send a cover letter and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Malta Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all team members.